Palabras en inglés que acaban en SION
- The act of abrading, wearing, or rubbing off; the wearing away by friction.
- The substance thus rubbed
- The act or process of cutting off.
- The state of being cut off.
- A figure of speech employed when a
- A coming to; the act of acceding and becoming joined
a king's accession to a confederacy
- The ability of a substance to stick to an unlike substance.
- Persistent attachment or loyalty.
- The act or practice of admitting.
- Permission to enter, or the entrance itself; admittance; entrance;
- The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.
- The practice or habit of launching attacks.
- an expression designed to call something to mind without mentioning it explicitly; an indirect