Palabras en inglés que acaban en ON
A brother of Moses according to the Bible.
The act of abacinating.
- To give up or relinquish control of, to surrender or to give oneself over, or to yield to one's
(Anatomy) An articulation which admits of free motion in the joint; the most common type of articulation.
- The result of shortening or reducing; abridgment.
- A shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase,
- an act of abdicating or renouncing the throne.
Edward VIII did not marry until after his abdication
- the action of forcibly taking someone away against their will.
they organized the abduction of Mr
- a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically an unwelcome one.